Terms & conditions
EZNGO SOFTWARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ARTICLE 1 (AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
Users shall use the Services in accordance with the provisions of the Terms. Users may not use the Service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditions. Users shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions upon clicking the “AGREE” button that appears on the screen when installing the Services.
ARTICLE 2 (APPLICALBE RULES, ETC.)
ARTICLE 3 (COLLECTED DATA)
ARTICLE 4 (PERMISSION TO USE SOFTWARES)
- The Company shall provide no warranty that there are no actual or legal defects in respect of the Software (including but not limited to defects as to the safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity or fitness for a particular purpose, or security faults, errors and bugs or violations of rights, etc.).
- Users shall refrain from engaging in any of the following prohibited acts when using the Software unless express consent thereto is given by the Company;
(1) Act of copying the Software in whole or in part;
(2) Act of modifying, in whole or in part, of functions, documents and program source codes belonging to the Software;
(3) Act of disassembling or decompiling the Software in whole or in part, and also an act of attempting to decode the contents of the Software in whole or in part;
(4) Act of assigning or lending the Software to a third party or an act of giving permission to use to a third party.
(5) Act of using the Software for advertising, commercial and/or solicitation purposes.
- The Software may from time to time be updated to a newer version. The Terms and Conditions shall also apply to any updated versions of the Software. Version update notice shall not be given to users individually.
- This Software may contain softwares with open-source licenses or any modification thereof (hereinafter “Open-Source Softwares”). Open-Source Softwares shall be granted with licenses in accordance with terms and conditions of licenses applicable to such Open-source softwares (hereinafter the “Open-Source License”). The Terms and Conditions shall neither restrict any rights of users that are based on each Open-Source License nor grant any rights that may substitute for the same. In case of any inconsistency between the provisions hereof and the provisions of each Open-Source License, the provisions of such Open-Source License shall prevail to the extent of that inconsistency.
ARTICLE 5 (AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions at any time if the Company deems necessary without the prior notice to users. The modified version of the Terms and Conditions shall become effective once published in the appropriate location on the website operated by the Company. As the Company will not notify users of such modification individually, it is necessary for users to refer to the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at all times when using the Services.
ARTICLE 6 (GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION)
The formation, validity, interpretation and performance of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Services between users and the Company shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Seoul Central District Court as the first instance court.
Established on 1 August 2020