IBM UI Modernization
Composition of environment : select one of the two composition methodologies!
* The compositions for use of WebSphere installed in IBM i and installation / operation of separate servers are different.
Composition of development environment : reuse of RPG, COBOL, DB2 Query and WorkQuery
* We finalize the work development methodology based on the current system development environment and install and compose difingo(+ nexacro platform)
Legacy work logic development : RPG Only, RPG + DB SQL Model, DB2 SQL Model, WorkQuery Model
* We analyze the current work and development source, finalize the development methodology and solution that are appropriate to each situation, and develop the necessary work through difingo.
Connection to Screen UI : Provides a web/mobile development methodology that does not require Java coding for legacy developers
Features of visual modeling and automatic connection with UI for automatic interface with RPG/PGM
* By applying the development methodologies using difingo, we develop the existing legacy system work into a new web/mobile system work.
Consideration of user and work productivity : Provides the latest UI/UX verified through the application of No. 1 solution in the corporate UI/UX area
* We find out problems and issues of the existing work from the UI/UX perspectives and enable the maximization of user-based work productivity.
Saekyung Industrial Co., Ltd. is a general maker of insulation materials with 39 years experiences in the industry – manufacturing and selling construction materials in the form of hipol (extruding process), Styrofoam (bid process types 1 and 2) and hard urethane board for the improvement of citizen’s residential lives and development of housing industry.
It currently manufactures and sells insulation materials in the Seoul Sales HQ and three manufacturing plants in Yeoju, Ansan, and Munmak. Based on constant R&D, it is expanding its business area into the eco-friendly plastic additive sector and construction sector and establishing overseas entities (China and the Philippines) and actively exploring the overseas markets.